layout

Do weed need to be prefect?

Monday, December 29, 2008


Love


Do weed need to be prefect?

Do love need prefect ness?


The answered still a question mark.

With big question marked



Well for me

Every individual have their own character

Have there owns ideas.

Have there owns perceptions.


I’m not here to judge everybody

I’m just a normal human being

To be prefectness it’s really an annoying thing.

We can’t please everybody.




However

For me in one relationship there must have take and given.

We can’t be selfish.


Throw away your egoistic

Throw away your names.

Throw away your principals.


Why it’s too hard to do so.

Yeap, maybe I’m wrong

Indeed if I’m wrong why you can’t forgive me.




Why can’t you hold my hand?

Hold it’s tight

Show me the way.


But again

Egoistic


It’s ruined everything.


We just need to admit its.

We are not belongs to each others.



0 comments:

Powered By Blogger